Friday, May 7, 2010

What I've been up to...

So during the last couple of weeks I have found myself at work a little more than usual, which is not really what I feel super good about. There are other things that I think would be better uses of my time that I have not been doing as much as I should. Not that I have given up on my higher pursuits, but I find it amazing that I get almost the same amount of stuff done when I am in school vs. being out of school. Surely the principle discussed in my last post applies.

I have been dating a little bit. That's progress. And I am slowly making headway on one of my business ideas. But I think I need some accountability to get things moving so here's the deal. By the end of this week (it's Friday) I will have petitioned Good Earth Natural Foods to sell some of my products. That's my goal.

Wait, I never discussed my latest idea did I? I have been doing some research and experimenting with Essential Oils lately, and I think they are amazing! I have used them for several purposes and have had great success. So, naturally, my entrepreneurial mind is determined to market these wonderful products. Don't worry. I'll soon have a link that you can buy them from on this blog ;) . As a matter of fact, I think I will start working on a website too. See, it is great to blog about this stuff, it gets me really motivated.

In other news, I have decided to do the Rock Cliff Olympic Triathlon in June. This is twice as long as the last one I did, and the swim is open water, which I am actually pretty enthused about. So, hopefully the weather will warm up past 60 degrees and I can be more motivated to go out in it. I did a brick workout a couple days ago, a bike up the canyon followed by a 5k. Man, it was cold coming down the mountainside I tell you, and I got a flat tire. Oh! the bane of my existence. Flat tires... Oh well.

No comments: