Monday, August 2, 2010

Book Review: "The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich"



Of all of the things in my life that made me want to be an entrepreneur, this book is truly one of the greatest influences. This is how I learned about how much freedom there can be in entrepreneurship, if you do it right.

Quite honestly, it was also this book that ultimately, albeit somewhat indirectly inspired me to start this blog. What would you do with your life if money was not an issue? What dreams and goals would you pursue? These kind of questions intrigued me because, who dared think that it was possible to automate an income to the point where you could work on things you really care about without worrying about having enough money to get by.

This book teaches you how. How to get out of the rat race, and join the new rich. This book is ultimately about freedom, and having control over your own life. In that sense, its mission is similar to that of this blog. Almost everything I post is meant to teach or show examples of how to gain freedom in your own life. I think this is one that everyone should read, and I assure you that it is not a boring business book, but a truly entertaining and engaging read. Enjoy!

No comments: